Lettering criteria for Cross Country:
1) If the varsity team finishes top 5 in the state, the entire Varsity team will letter, including the alternates.
2) Your student athlete must adhere to the code of conduct and run in 75% of varsity races.
3) JV athletes can earn a letter if they are top 10 in the region meet, and have participated in at least 2 Varsity races.
|August 25||Skyhawk Invitational||Hammon High School||7:20 am||JV Only|
|Sep 1||Trojan Relays||Northwestern||TBD|
|Sep 8||Coaches Classic||Sandhills (Columbia)||TBD|
|Sept. 15||Furman Invitational||Furman Campus||TBD||Canceled|
|Sept. 25||Rock Hill||Rock Hill||5:00|
|Oct. 6||Wendy's Invitational||McAlpine Park||9:00AM|
|Oct. 13||York County Championship||Northwestern||TBD|
|Oct. 18||Region 3-5A championship||Northwestern||TBD|
|October 27||State Qual.||Sandhills||9:00; 9:30|
Welcome to the 2018 Cross Country season. It will be an exciting year this year and a lot to look forward to. I am very happy to be your head coach this year, and excited to get started.
We completed two uniform pre orders this summer so all the uniforms should be on time for the start of the season. We will open the store one more time in August.
Our parent meeting will be on August 14 at 6pm in the R-Wing Cafeteria. I will handout the schedule and give out additional key information.
New remind 101 page: text @fmxc2018 to the number 81010
120 FMHS Cross Country athletes traveled to Northwestern HS to compete in the Region meet on Oct 18th. We came out with a clean sweep!!! Girls And boys JV won with perfect scores. We had 9 all-region girls and 8 all-region boys (the top 10 athletes are recognized as all-region).
Boys Varsity won with 28 points. We had five boys win all-region: Dalton Jones, Dane Dobleske, Aidan McNeill, Tommy Long, and Jake Dawson. 4 of them ran sub 17 minutes, and all top 12 of our boys were sub 18 minutes-amazing!!
Girls Varsity won with 27 points. Five of our girls made all-region: Abby Dawson, Elise Barradale, Genesis Simpson, Mary Drolet, and Molly Passmore. Two girls were sub 20 minutes and all of our top 12 were sub 22 minutes. Great job to these ladies!!!
Please congratulate the Cross Country athletes when you see them today. Moving forward, our top 12 girls and top 12 boys (see below) will continue to train in preparation for our state Qualifier meet which will be next Saturday, October 27th.
1) Abby Dawson 1) Dalton Jones
2) Elise Barradale 2) Dane Dobleske
3) Genesis Simpson 3) Aidan McNeill
4) Mary Drolet 4) Thomas Long
5) Molly Passmore 5) Jake Dawson
6) Regan Hodge 6) Grayson Whitaker
7) Charlotte Anderson 7) Devon Sibley
8) Mia Zimmerman 8) Alec Lootens
9) Rylynn Strelick 9) Aiden Constantine
10) Alexa Strelick 10) Jackson McCoy
11) Izzy Miserendino 11) Jackson Dawson
12) Daphne Clish 12) Ben Allen
Fort Mill High School
215 N Hwy 21 Bypass
Fort Mill, SC 29715
Phone: (803) 548-1900
Fax: (803) 548-1911
We strive to keep our site up to date and as clean as possible. If you need to report inappropriate content, please report it here: email@example.com Thanks!
We would love to hear from you! If you have photos, articles, announcements that you would like to be posted on the site, please email the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.